Seaside & Coast
For the perfect budget beach break, spend a week exploring the Carmarthenshire coastline from your pitch at Tanylan Farm Holidays...
- Stay at Tanylan Farm Holidays campsite.
- Download Discover Carmarthenshire’s 'Discovering Beaches Coves and Coastlines of Carmarthenshire' guide and learn how to build the perfect sandcastle and what to spot in the local rockpools.
- Spend a day or two at Pembrey Country Park, situated approximately 3 miles from Kidwelly. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Pembrey Forest and the seven miles of Cefn Sidan beach. It is a superb seaside Country Park offering woodland picnic areas, a dry-ski slope, horse riding, land yachting, orienteering, parascending, mini-railway and putting green.
- Hire a bike and experience some of Route 4 of the Celtic Cycle Trail that runs straight past Tanylan Farm.
- Visit the National Wetlands Centre Wales at Llanelli - spot rare birds, go on a canoe safari and explore the interactive millennium discovery centre.
© 2013 Carmarthenshire County Council.
This web site is produced by the Tourism & Marketing Division of Carmarthenshire County Council. The extraction of any photographic or written material from these pages without permission is expressly forbidden. The Authority does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions contained in these pages, nor is any warranty given to any of the internet sites, publications, attraction venues or establishments listed.