From coast to countryside, this two centre tour makes for a week of family fun...
Day 1 - 3
- Stay at Camarthen Bay Holiday Park. There’s always something to do at Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park. The kids will love Sparky & his Krew and there’s plenty on offer for the older ones and adults too, with everything from shows and cabaret, to games and competitions.
- Spend hours making sandcastles on the wonderful beaches of Carmarthen Bay, explore the rockpools and walk the coastal path.
- Head to Morfa Bay Adventure to take part in some outdoor pursuits.
Day 4 - 7
- Move to the Cenarth Falls Holiday Park.
- Take a short stroll from the site to the famous falls where the salmon can be seen leaping at certain times of year.
- Spend some time exploring the National Coracle Centre and see the collection of coracles from across the globe.
- For a sweet treat, take a day out to Pemberton’s Chocolate Farm - taste, touch, smell and wallow in the wonderful brown stuff.
© 2013 Carmarthenshire County Council.
This web site is produced by the Tourism & Marketing Division of Carmarthenshire County Council. The extraction of any photographic or written material from these pages without permission is expressly forbidden. The Authority does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions contained in these pages, nor is any warranty given to any of the internet sites, publications, attraction venues or establishments listed.