You are here: Home | BBQ Week
BBQ Week, Carmarthenshire
Carmarthenshire is celebrating its first BBQ Week which aims to become an ongoing tourism campaign for the county.
Carmarthenshire BBQ Week is an opportunity to celebrate and showcase the county’s top quality BBQ produce and BBQ locations. The aim of this campaign is to promote Carmarthenshire, Carmarthenshire produce and the talent we have in the county. Come and discover Carmarthenshire during Whitsun half term and take advantage of not one, but two bank holidays!
2nd June - Carmarthen
Carmarthen town celebrates the launch of Carmarthenshire BBQ Week.
- Cookery demonstrations by renowned local and national chefs.
- Stalls showcasing local produce.
- Street entertainment, live music and much more.
4th June - Pendine
Pendine, the jewel of Carmarthenshire coastline, with its seven mile stretch of sand, will host a fun packed day to celebrate the Jubillee.
- Childrens entertainment and beach activities including go- karting, climbing wall, sand castle building and canoeing.
- Hog roast, BBQ's and local produce stalls.
- Live music and comedy act.
- Grand finale - lighting of the Jubilee Beacon and fireworks extravaganza.
Come and enjoy, sample and experience a taste of carmarthenshire.
© 2013 Carmarthenshire County Council.
This web site is produced by the Tourism & Marketing Division of Carmarthenshire County Council. The extraction of any photographic or written material from these pages without permission is expressly forbidden. The Authority does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions contained in these pages, nor is any warranty given to any of the internet sites, publications, attraction venues or establishments listed.